Friday, September 16, 2011

10 days!

It has been 10 days since I gave birth to my precious babies Faith and Hope. Time is really going by so fast. Faith is eating now. The girls are getting a lot bigger. From what I can remember I think they gained almost a whole pound already. Way to go girls! My nurses here are so wonderful. I love them all. One of my nurses gave the girls nicknames, sweet pea and sugar plum. So cute of names. So I decided to give them nicknames also. Hope is Bubbles and Faith is Smiles. If you could see them you would name them that too. It's so cute when I suction their mouthes Hope has a million bubbles. She can really make them big too! It's so cute. Faith is always smiling and awake for me. She's always looking around at the world and stare at me with her big blue eyes! I wonder what she's thinking. Babies are so adorable with everything they do. Don't you just love babies? They are so peaceful when they are sleeping. Faith and Hope were holding hands while sleeping. Of course I took a picture. It was the most beautiful picture I have ever taken. I love my girls so much!!


Also, thank you all for the positive emails I have been receiving. I appreciate you guys taking time out of your day to write to me. I love hearing your stories and connecting with people. Thank you for showing your support and praying for my family. Again, thank you so much. You all have up lifted my spirits! :)