Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Faith and Hope's Birthday

Today we celebrate Faith Rosemarie & Hope Lillian's Birthday!
They were born on September 6th 2011 exactly one year ago from today.
I can't begin to tell you how much I really miss them. 
I can't believe that a whole year has gone by.




Video 1: 
The night before I gave birth, I hated knowing I wasn't going to
have them in my womb anymore, protecting them.
I started to tear up at the end, very emotional day.
.Leaning on God's shoulder.


Video 2: 
This video my sister took just seconds after Faith and Hope were born.
I treasure this video, along with many others. 
The Nurses and staff were trying their hardest to
 let me see my beautiful girls for the first time.
.Beautiful Chaos.

God found great plesure of take a lowly thing in the world and show truth.


Update: I am doing good most days, but of course I still have my sad days. Lately it's been really overwhelming with all these different emotions leading up to their birth. Some times I can control myself and others I can't. Another reason my emotions are a little off  is because my husband and I are expecting a little girl in December. Getting all of her things ready for her arrival, reminds me of when I was getting things ready for Faith and Hope's arrival. Some days I spend my day reading old emails of encouragement, while others I flip through photo albums. Not a day goes by that I don't think about them. I am so happy with the choice I made by giving them every chance at life to live. Those 23 days I treasure forever in my heart. Every day I watched them grow was a miracle to me, that kinda feeling you get when your child becomes the president or finds the cure to cancer. They truly were nothing less than an amazing gift from God. I forever remember all of the blessings and prayers that we received during and after my pregnancy. You are truly wonderful people. Thank you all again for the love.