Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A speical thanks to...

Thanks to my very supportive and outstanding doctor, who never gave up hope with my children,
Dr. Duval at Sherman Hospital.

Thanks to Dr. Epstein, at Suburban Woman's Health Care for taking care of my babies and me. I have been in excellent care with you.

Thanks to Neris Diaz-Cabello, chaplain at Sherman Health, with her inspiring words to help me move forward in the pregnancy. She comforted me while at my stay at Sherman with a prayer shawl, also referred to as a Comfort shawl, is created to bring solace and strength to those in need.

Thanks Sherman Hospital nurses Leslie, Nancy, Louise, Kim, and Becky for giving me wisdom and strength when I needed it the most.

Thanks to Mandy Bailey, mother of conjoined twins Emma and Taylor, for helping me through this pregnancy. Thanks to you I no longer feel alone.
 

Thanks to Judy Biedl for the poem she framed and wrote for my little girls. 

Thanks to Jaime Trent for helping me with this fundraiser! You are the best and I love you so much!

Everyone who has stood by my side through this pregnancy.