Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Why I'm starting this blog

For those who don't know, I am carrying identical conjoined twin girls that are connected at the chest to the lower abdomen, and share one heart for the both of them. My daughters both have two different heads with two different brains. Meaning I have two different daughters connected together as one.  My doctor didn't think I would make it very far in the pregnancy and look I'm 7 months pregnant now. I never gave up hope and faith! I know God has a special plan for my little angels. I know I have been chosen to be their mommy for as long as I can.

Please feel free to follow my blog. I will try to keep you updated on everything going on with them. I'm starting this blog for many different reasons, to teach people about conjoined twins, to show the world that conjoined twins are beautiful, help us get through this tough time in our lives, and to connect with other families in similar situations.

If you know anyone in need of advice or is going through a similar scenario I would like to help as much as I possibly can. I would love to write to other mothers. Or if you would like to leave a thought or pray for my girls or myself please email me at: aschulten@ymail.com



Dear, Faith and Hope

Mommy loves you both so very much. We will get through this together, I promise. I can't wait until the day that I can finally meet you both and hold you in my arms. I love you so much.