Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankfulness

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Be Thankful for what you have, because someone my never be given that chance. Whether it is be being able to have children, owning a car or house, having food on the table, or running water. 

In these past months I’ve been trying to stay positive, and move forward. Some days are harder than others, when knowing God took my daughters so soon. So, this thanksgiving, I need to remind myself that I am thankful for everything God has given me. 

Lord, I'm struggling show me what I have to be thankful for:
  1. I can see
  2. I can walk
  3. I have shelter
  4. I have never gone hungry
  5. I have a family that loves me
  6. I have great friends
  7. I have a bed
  8. I have a computer
  9. I have clean running water
  10. I can hear
  11. I have a job
  12. I have a cell phone
  13. My health is good
  14. I have a bathroom
  15. I have 5 nieces and nephews
  16. I have plenty of clothes
  17. I can read
  18. I own a car
  19. I gave birth to twins
  20. I am alive

 Thank you God for giving me life; Amen.

"Thankfulness is the defense against materialism"