Friday, August 26, 2011

Excited and Nervous

After church today, my doctor at The University of Chicago Medical Center called me.  He said that they had a meeting with my case this morning with all of the doctors and they agree on admitting me on Monday. But that doesn't mean I will be delivering on Monday, just monitoring me and keeping me in the hospital. They are thinking somewhere between 34-36 weeks the babies will be born. But since being diagnosed with Preeclampsia plans can always change and deliver earlier. This being said I am very nervous. I know that they're arrival will be here quickly. I know God is in control but I just want everything to turn out perfect. I love my babies too much. I am so excited finally knowing that the time to meet them is finally going to be here.

Also I got in touch with a photographer to be there when the girl's are born.  Since the survival rates are low for conjoined twins sharing only one heart, we wanted our moments with Faith and Hope documented and also we won't have to worry about taking pictures of them. Plus I don't think I will never put them down, I will be wanting to hold them. My friend Vanessa told me about this wonderful company called Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/
Their entire network of affiliated photographers graciously donate their time and talents to the families and are proud to be able to offer services at no cost. They are able to provide this service to parents suffering early infant loss from as early as 25-weeks gestation or at the discretion of medical personnel. All photographers provide this service on a voluntary basis.