Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 Weeks Old

What if I would have listened to the doctors? What if I would have terminated the pregnancy? What if I would have listened to what everyone else was telling me? What if I didn't listen to my heart? I would have never spent 2 weeks, 14 days, 336 Hours, 20,160 minutes with my daughters. I would have never seen their beautiful blue eyes, hold them in my arms, or kiss them goodnight. I'm so happy and proud I didn't make the mistake of having an abortion. So many people have abortions and don't think twice about it.  Being their mom I look past all the abnormalities and see true beauties. God makes no mistakes. I'm so grateful to have God in my life. It has taken a lot strength to be where I am now. If I could turn time around, I am happy to say I made the right decision. I can't stress enough of how happy I am to spend these past two weeks, right next to my babies. I love watching them grow. Yesterday they were weighed at 9 lbs. 15 oz. They are such a special gift! Today I cried tears of JOY while I was holding them in my arms. I looked down and they both reached for my hand and right then I knew they are worth fighting for. They didn't utter a word, but I knew they meant I love you mom and thanks for believing in us. I love them with all of my heart and soul!!  I love knowing how loved my girls are to many people I barely know. Thank you all for strengthening all of us and sending us positive emails.

Please continue to pray for Faith and Hope.


Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:9-11