Friday, September 9, 2011

God is good

Faith Rosemarie and Hope Lillian were born September 6th 2011.
Weighing a total of 8 lbs. 10 oz.
Born crying and kicking.
The girls lenghth was 15 1/2 inches.
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of them.
Time they were born is 9:24 am.
We celebrate each day at 9:24 their beautiful life they share together.
The girls have lots of soft brown hair and the prettiest eyes.
God is good and he knows what he is doing.
I'm so honored to call them my children.


September 6th was a day miracles happened.:)
I gave birth to the 2 most beautiful conjoined twins.
I love everything about them!!
The doctors and nurses were amazing.
My c-section was a miracle and could possibly have natural child birth in future pregnancies.
Thanks everyone who's praying for my little precious gifts from God.
I sit with them all day waiting patiently to soon one day get to hold them in my arms.
I cry tears of joy, that God made them so perfect. (at least in my eyes and anyone who has met them)
I can't express enough how much I adore and love them!!
We aren't sharing pictures.
But we would love to show off these true beauties that God created.
Again thank you for the support and I love you all. :)