Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 10th

September 10th 2011 is a day I will never forget.
Every mother waits and dreams of holding their child for the first time.
My turn has come and I held for the first time my little girls.
I can't even describe how good I felt holding them.
I cried tears of joy, while my fiance video taped the whole move.
I was very nervous because the girls have a lot of cords and wires.
But the team of 5 nurses got the job done!
The girls were so comfortable in my arms.

Also, early in the morning we had a priest come to visit.
Faith & Hope were baptized.
The girls have the best Godparents in the world.
My brother-in-law and sister.
Two of the most beautiful and amazing people.
It was beautiful!
They had a beautiful white gown that we laid over their bodies.
So pure in God's eyes.
Mommy & Daddy are so proud!!!

Doctors are learning day by day new things about the girls.
It's a learning experience for me and for everyone.